Last Updated and Effective as of: September 15, 2021
- the types of information we collect and how we collect it;
- the ways in which we use, share, and protect that information;
- the choices you have in controlling the collection of your information; and
- your ability to access and update your information.
Some Important Vocabulary
When we talk about our “online and mobile resources”, we mean the delcodevelopment.com website found at www.delcodevelopment.com, and such others as we may make available from time to time, as well as the products or services offered thereon, and any mobile or other apps we’ve created and distributed to let our customers and followers view our online and mobile resources or otherwise interact with the content we provide. Finally, when we refer to “personal information”, we mean information that can be used to identify you or that can be easily linked to you. Thus, a fairly comprehensive list of personal information would include such things as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, social security number and date of birth.
What Information Are We Collecting and How Are We Using It?
Voluntarily Submitted Information.
If you participate in certain activities on our online and mobile resources, you may need to provide us with information about yourself. Categories of personal information we may collect include identifying information (e.g., name), contact information (e.g., phone number or email address), and financial information (e.g., credit card information). For example, if you choose to send us an email or fill out an online form, you are voluntarily providing personal information to us. In doing so, you agree that we have a reasonable and lawful basis (such as to provide the online and mobile resources to you, maintain and enhance our product and services offerings, perform our contract obligations, comply with law, or satisfy our legitimate business interests) on which to collect, use, and disclose that information for the purpose it is requested and for other reasonable internal business purposes. We do not sell, rent, or trade voluntarily submitted personal information with third parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you don’t want us to collect this type of personal information, please don’t provide it. This means you shouldn’t participate in the activities on our online and mobile resources that request or require it. Participation is strictly your choice. Not participating may limit your ability to take full advantage of the online and mobile resources, but it will not affect your ability to access certain information available to the general public on the online and mobile resources.
Here are some of the ways you voluntarily give us your personal information and how we use it. If you prefer we not collect this information through our online and mobile resources, do not email us or fill out any of our online forms. You may want to communicate with us by phone or regular mail.
- Emails and Online Forms – When you send us an email or fill out an online form, your email address and any other personal information that may be in the content of your message or attached to it, are retained by us and used to respond back directly to you and to process your request. The same is true if you fill out an online form. We may also send you information about any of our products or services we think may be of interest to you.
- Registering for an Account – When you register for an account, you submit personal information to us, such as your name and email address, which we then retain. We use that information to manage your account and communicate with you such things as account verification requests, transaction confirmations, notifications of changes or updates to features of the online and mobile resources, and technical and security notices.
- Subscribing – When you subscribe for our newsletter through the online and mobile resources, you submit personal information to us, such as your name, address, email address and payment information such as credit card information, which we then retain. We use this information to process your order and send you notifications and updates regarding your order.
- Registering for Promotions, Contests, or Surveys – Periodically we may run promotions, contests, or surveys on the online and mobile resources. When you register for such promotions, contests, or surveys, you submit personal information to us, which we then retain. We use that information to enroll you in, and communicate with you about, the applicable promotions, contests, or surveys.
Automatically Collected Information.
When you visit our online and mobile resources, basic information is passively collected through your web browser via use of tracking technologies, such as a “cookie” which is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer or mobile device when you access the online and mobile resources. It allows us to recognize your computer or mobile device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. Additional information about cookies and tracking technologies is available here.
The information we collect through cookies and other similar means include:
- the domain name and IP address from which you accessed our online and mobile resources;
- the type of browser and operating system you use;
- the date and time and length of your visit;
- the specific page visited, graphics viewed and any documents downloaded ;
- the specific links to other sites you accessed from our online and mobile resources; and
- the specific links from other sites you used to access our online and mobile resources.
Additionally, if you access our online and mobile resources from a phone or other mobile device, the mobile services provider may transmit to us uniquely identifiable mobile device information which allows us to then collect mobile phone numbers and associate them with the mobile device identification information. Some mobile phone service providers also operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices and we may receive this information as well.
Regardless, we use both automatically collected non-personal information and mobile device information only to compile generic reports about popular pages on our online and mobile resources, and to see how our customers and followers are accessing our online and mobile resources. We then use that data to administer the online and mobile resources, make your activities more convenient and efficient and to enhance the functionality of our site, such as by remembering certain of your information in order to save you time.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Some browsers have a “do not track” (“DNT”) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not specifically respond to browser DNT signals.
Sharing Information with Others: Who and Why
Third Party Providers.
We may share your information, including personal information, with our service providers and other third parties. Examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your information with and why include the vendors from whom we obtain technology and infrastructure services to host our online and mobile resources, as well as providers of promotion, contest, or survey emailing for which you may have signed up. We do our best to disclose only the information each of those parties need.
Legally Compelled Disclosures.
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by such government authorities, or at our discretion or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to responding to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose such information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of the online and mobile resources, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
If delcodevelopment.com or its affiliates, or substantially all of its or their assets, are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation, or liquidation, personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Choices You Can Make: Opt Out and Account Changes
If we are using personal information you provided to us in order to enable us to send you materials, such as newsletters or product alerts via text or email, and you decide you don’t want to receive such materials, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions in the email or other communication, or by contacting us using the contact information below When we receive your request, we will take reasonable steps to remove your name from our distribution lists. You need to understand it may take a period of time to remove your name from our lists after your request and due to such latency you may still receive materials for a period of time after you opt out. In addition to opting out, you have the ability to access, amend, and delete your personal information by contacting us using the contact information below.
Things Happen: We Do What We Can to Ensure Information Security
We will take all reasonable security precautions to protect your personal information provided to our online and mobile resources by implementing reasonable safeguards appropriate to the type of personal information collected. Due to the inherently open and somewhat risky nature of the Internet, however, we cannot guarantee that your information, whether during transmission or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be free from unauthorized access or that loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration will not occur. We disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. You should also note that third party companies we engage to provide us with services either to help us in our business, or to perform functions we would otherwise perform ourselves, will have access to your information, including your personal information, as part of the work they perform. We require that they enter into confidentiality and other agreements, but cannot guarantee their compliance.
Please be a Grown Up: User Age Requirements and Children’s Privacy – COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Federal law imposes special restrictions and obligations on commercial website operators who direct their operations toward, and collect and use information from, children under the age of 13. We take those age-related requirements very seriously, and consistent with it do not intend for our online and mobile resources to be used by children under the age of 18, and certainly not by anyone under the age of 13. Moreover, we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If we become aware that anyone under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to our online and mobile resources, we will delete that information and will not use it for any purpose whatsoever. If you believe that someone under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to our online and mobile resources, please contact us at www.delcodevelopment.com/contact-us/. We encourage parents and legal guardians to talk with their children about the potential risks of providing personal information over the Internet.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
We reserve the right to change or update this statement from time to time. Please check our online and mobile resources periodically for such changes since all information collected is subject to the statement in place at that time. Typically, we will indicate the effective/amendment date at the beginning of this statement. If we feel it is appropriate, or if the law requires, we’ll also provide a summary of changes we’ve made near the end of the new statement.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at either email us at email@example.com or follow the instruction at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Delco Development LLC
200 Campbell Dr, Suite 200
Willingboro, NJ 08046