Aloft Mt. Laurel
Among the newest and most exciting additions to the Delco family, Aloft is another prime example of the Delco full-service model; from land acquisition, concept and construction, to ongoing growth and operations. Part of the renowned W Hotels® brand, Aloft is anything but your typical hotel. It’s an affordable upscale experience, with every amenity you could want, plus sophisticated décor and amazing sensory details like uniquely textured wall coverings and tropical scents that fill the air.
Ideally located, less than a half-hour from downtown Philadelphia, as well as under an hour from Atlantic City and other New Jersey shore points, aloft Mt. Laurel’s convenience is only the beginning. A hip yet affordable boutique concept hotel from Starwood®, this feast for the senses, also makes good economic sense.
In a lot of ways, the Aloft exemplifies what Delco is all about. We’re anything but your typical real estate development company.
- Opened in October 2009
- 154 loft-inspired guestrooms, each outfitted with Wi-Fi & a 42” flat-panel LCD TV
- Modern, state-of-the-art meeting & banquet spaces for groups of 8 to 500
- re:charge: 24-hour fitness center
- Splash: our indoor salt water pool
- re:mix lounge: no walls, no limits space that's always abuzz with creative energy
- w xyz bar: never-a-dull-moment with live entertainment